Share the love!


Friday, November 28, 2014

A problem shared...


Wow! It just hit me why i thought earlier that I might be having writers's block. I laugh at why I would think that. I don't even remember how the thought started. Well its banished now! :)
So here I was thinking that I had come to a stand still in the writing not understanding what  my problem was. Well I later understood it and took responsibility as a matured individual. :) But (a very big BUT), it was not entirely my fault. Well at least that is what I just realized. Some folks may be wondering where am going with this, but bear with me.

Like I said, I have taken the first hit (for the team) here so I can comfortably assign the rest of the blame elsewhere. So now, who is to blame you may ask... well the answer is simple! YOU.
Yes. You. How is it your fault? Good. I will tell you. Well before I tell you, let me first apologize if this is your first visit and this is the ONLY post you have read so far, in that case, am sorry. To you I say, welcome! please have a look around Sir/Madam, have you had the 'specials' yet? Feel free to order some (its on the house for first  timers) :)

Anyway for the rest, my esteemed readers who have read ALL the posts, you need to share the blame and this is why. Remember how I always implore y'all to share your thoughts? Yes. Exactly. If you had read a post and left a comment, it would alert me that someone read the posts and has an opinion! This will sort of 'remind' me to add new posts to supply my audience fresh ideas.

Secondly, this is a therapy blog, where we come to share our issues with the hope of finding answers to our questions or solutions to our dilemmas. When issues are shared by email or through comments, then I can react to them as I will get them and once again.. get an alert that I am needed by someone I owe an obligation to this. my blog audience. So you see how you are to blame? Am I right or am I right? :)

Well before you find a way to counter this analogy, let me put it to you that it is morally wrong to receive and give nothing back... well at least I was told that by a very wise old  man many moons ago... Wisdom in old age I would say. As always. Share your thoughts! Peace.

No comments: